This Code of Conduct sets out the standards and practices EAPPL expects of its members. The Code is subject to change. A Best Practices Committee of the EAPPL will review the Code at least annually.
EAPPL members must:
- Transact with customers in an honest and fair way
- Ensure their advertising and promotion is truthful and not misleading
- Disclose the risks of Peer to Peer lending of dealing with their platform to investors and borrowers
- Be transparent about how their platforms work
- Maintain high standards of business practice
- Adhere to all applicable law and regulation governing their platforms